since 1999

Logo TresW

Dedicated to Cybersecurity

Learn about us

Just because security is serious, it does not have to be complex.
Security Solutions
We protect our customers against today's attacks, and prepare them for the threats of tomorrow.
Network Protection
Networks

Protect your networks with the best UTM solutions and level 8 firewalls against threats, intrusions, unauthorized applications, data leaks, malware, and much more.

Human Protection
Humans

Protect humans anywhere and with any device. Anti-malware, email and internet protection, data encryption, device control, information leak prevention, with per-human licenses, not per device.

Device Protection
Devices

Protect critical business data and ensure human productivity on any mobile device or PDA platform.

Server Protection
Servers

Protect your servers with the latest anti-ransomware technology, in addition to usual malware.

Wireless Protection
Wireless

Provide wireless coverage for your headquarters and offices, while implementing filters to ensure safe browsing for both employees and visitors. Administered from the cloud or locally.

Data Encryption safeguard bitlocker filevault
Encryption

Encrypt your data and allow simple and secure human collaboration while protecting your information against sophisticated attacks and comply with the new European General Data Protection Regulations.

GDPR:
How to comply with the new legislation?

GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is the new legal framework in the European Union that will replace the current Data Protection Directive. To learn more, download the document or simply contact us.

Continue reading

Managed Services

The world of IT services is constantly changing. Our processes and procedures guarantee a continuity of your business.

K33p-Aliv3 – Your personal IT Department

Whether you have a team of IT professionals who need security back up, or your IT person is doing double duty as branch manager – TresW has your back. We ensure the security, support and maintenance without any of the headaches through our K33p-Aliv3 program.

I'd like to read more

Backups

We provide solutions in TIER IV classified Data Centers and high security bunkers both in Tenerife and Gran Canaria, as well as onsite systems.

Data Recovery

Data recovery of any support and operating system (hard disks, RAID systems, mobile, cards, tablets, etc.) assuring the continuity of your work with guarantee and confidentiality.

eMail Guardian is more than just Anti Spam.

eMail Guardian is a SaaS that works as an SMTP relay which is capable of detecting and blocking threats of all types

Anti Spam + Anti Phishing + Anti Mass Mail
Anti Malware ( Multiple AV engines + Realtime Sandbox )
Anti Ransomware technology
Zero Day malicious OLE macros and eMail fraud detection
Up to 5 Days of email buffering in encrypted jails and Encrypted email delivery via TLS plus DLP

2700

Annual technical inquiries

90

Incidents solved

Our First Level Support Team (FLST) is the primary contact for our clients. We solve situations without diverting to manufacturers 90% of the time. The other 10%, well, we'll take care of that too!
18 June, 2018 in Sophos XG

Sophos SFOS 17.1 (what’s new video)

Read More
17 April, 2018 in IT Security

Deactivating Powershell is a Good Idea

Perhaps one of the most effective recommendations when it comes to fighting ransomware attacks is to disable Windows Powershell. We always insist on this option in addition to other security…
Read More
30 March, 2018 in IT Security, Sophos UTM, Sophos XG

IPS & Speed Tests

The activation of any scanning or filtering function in a Firewall/UTM will undoubtedly affect the performance of the network. From the security features available in a security device, it is…
Read More

Platinum Solution Partner

Best Trajectory Award 2016
SMB Partner of the Year Award 2011
Award for Excellence 2008